How’s the weather?

Cpvr

15 hours ago, Soulwatcher said:

Today's high was 55* and we are going to 28* which is not good for all the plants and crops people planted already.

Stay warm buddy!

It’s 80 degrees today and cloudy & the low will be 64 tonight. It’s not too bad today. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Cpvr said:

It’s very windy today. We have 20-30 mph winds and the temperature is still in the low 80’s. We’re getting another storm sometime this weekend.

Oh no, high winds are not good and storms are the worst. I hope you stay safe this weekend.

It was a cool 64* today with a light breeze, still too cold for me to have the window open next to me.

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, Soulwatcher said:

Oh no, high winds are not good and storms are the worst. I hope you stay safe this weekend.

It was a cool 64* today with a light breeze, still too cold for me to have the window open next to me.

Thank you, buddy! I will. It’s another windy day today with wind gusts of 17-30 mph and the temperature is at 84 degrees. It’s clear skies so far, however, our storm chances have moved to tomorrow with a 55% chance of rain.  Texas’ weather is so unpredictable!

Edited by Cpvr
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Cpvr said:

Thank you, buddy! I will. It’s another windy day today with wind gusts of 17-30 mph and the temperature is at 84 degrees. It’s clear skies so far, however, our storm chances have moved to tomorrow with a 55% chance of rain.  Texas’ weather is so unpredictable!

It was 80* today and windy, we had all the windows open and didn't need the air because of all the wind ripping through the apartment.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kensonplays said:

Here is our weather forecast upcoming. We really need the rain. The lake behind my parents house is almost completely dry. They really do need all the rain we're getting.

image.png.6cdf31e407a17df68bf9aec32f655b58.png

That's a good thing because a dry lake will kill the property value. We had a dam burst in one of the lakes in Michigan some years ago and the lake drained and the property value plummeted. I never looked into if they rebuilt the dam, I should look it up. 

1 hour ago, Soulwatcher said:

It was 80* today and windy, we had all the windows open and didn't need the air because of all the wind ripping through the apartment.

How long is it going to be warm out there for? Just today?

2 minutes ago, Soulwatcher said:

It's going to be in the 70s and 80s for the next week and then it's going to be in the 60s and 70s unless the weather changes.

Nice! Our weather is going to be similar next week too. It’s the first time we have similar weather patterns. We might get rain on Monday and Tuesday though.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cpvr said:

Nice! Our weather is going to be similar next week too. It’s the first time we have similar weather patterns. We might get rain on Monday and Tuesday though.

We are supposed to get rain tomorrow and Monday. Which is either going to do one or two things. It's going to make it super humid or cool everything down and I hope it's going to cool everything down. 

On 4/27/2024 at 6:59 PM, Soulwatcher said:

We are supposed to get rain tomorrow and Monday. Which is either going to do one or two things. It's going to make it super humid or cool everything down and I hope it's going to cool everything down. 

Did ya’ll end up getting any rain?

It’s currently 84 degrees today and feels like 90. There’s some rain moving in and should be hitting us in an hr or so.

7 hours ago, Cpvr said:

Did ya’ll end up getting any rain?

Yes, we did get rain and it cooled it down.

Today was 82* sunny and a light breeze. And it was way too hot for me I stayed in the apartment with the air on and I was still hot. My wife (Toletia) and I are doomed this summer.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Soulwatcher said:

Yes, we did get rain and it cooled it down.

Today was 82* sunny and a light breeze. And it was way too hot for me I stayed in the apartment with the air on and I was still hot. My wife (Toletia) and I are doomed this summer.

We’re getting rain today and some bad storms. There’s been some places that have flooded in other parts of the city. It’s currently 74 degrees. Ahh man. Sorry to hear that. I hope yall can stay cool.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Cpvr said:

We’re getting rain today and some bad storms. There’s been some places that have flooded in other parts of the city. It’s currently 74 degrees. Ahh man. Sorry to hear that. I hope yall can stay cool.

I hope you can stay safe during the storms.

Today is perfect, it is 72* with a slight breeze.

We have a lot of cloud cover today and it looks like we have rain heading in with a storm. I am happier it's warmer but hate that we get rain and storms when it does get warmer. 

10 hours ago, Shortie said:

I am happier it's warmer but hate that we get rain and storms when it does get warmer. 

Same here I like the warmer weather but as long as it is not in the 90s that brings in storms to cool everything back down.

12 minutes ago, Soulwatcher said:

Oh no, floods are not good at all. I hope you stay safe.

Thank you! These storms were actually unpredictable and the weather people didn’t think they were going to be that bad.  We’re still under a flood warning until 7pm.

10 hours ago, Cpvr said:

Thank you! These storms were actually unpredictable and the weather people didn’t think they were going to be that bad.  We’re still under a flood warning until 7pm.

Oh wow, I hope you stay safe my friend.

Today was 72* with 90% humidity you could cut it with a knife it was so thick. We turned the air on even though it wasn't that hot outside.

• Like 1