How’s the weather?

Cpvr

What’s the weather like were you live? Is it hot? Is it cold? 

Currently, it’s 66 degrees in my city but it’ll be 41 degrees later on tonight. It’ll be in the 70’s tomorrow though.

So, how’s the weather where you live?

I live in Michigan and the weather was 36* with a real feel of 28. It's supposed to be 50*+ tomorrow and I can't wait because I don't like the cold. I also don't like extreme heat. I would be super happy if it stayed 70* all year round.

Just now, Soulwatcher said:

That's my kind of weather. I lived in Orlando, Florida for 6 months in the winter. And I was super nice, 60s and 70s for most of the winter. There were a few cold days, but it was nice for the most part.

Florida is a nice place to live. I have a few relatives that live there. I like how it doesn’t get so humid out there like it does out here in Texas. I’d take florida’s summer weather over texas’ summers anyday.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Cpvr said:

Florida is a nice place to live. I have a few relatives that live there. I like how it doesn’t get so humid out there like it does out here in Texas. I’d take florida’s summer weather over texas’ summers anyday.

I love Michigan summers, except when it is 90*+ outside. However, Michigan winters suck it gets so cold here especially when it gets to be below 0*. If I could afford it, I would have an apartment here in Michigan and an apartment in Florida to hibernate during the winter.

On 3/12/2024 at 5:09 PM, Soulwatcher said:

I love Michigan summers, except when it is 90*+ outside. However, Michigan winters suck it gets so cold here especially when it gets to be below 0*. If I could afford it, I would have an apartment here in Michigan and an apartment in Florida to hibernate during the winter.

The cold weather in Texas is sometimes brutal. We get winds that are 20-40mph and temps that are 25-35 degrees. We haven’t had a really bad winter in a couple of years though, so I’m grateful for that.

1 hour ago, Cpvr said:

The cold weather in Texas is sometimes brutal. We get winds that are 20-40mph and temps that are 25-35 degrees. We haven’t had a really bad winter in a couple of years though, so I’m grateful for that.

I bet, 25–35 degrees has to be freezing to you because of how hot it gets in the summer.

P.S. Michigan has had some windy days recently, matter of fact it was pretty windy here today.

• Like 1

On 3/16/2024 at 9:09 PM, Soulwatcher said:

I bet, 25–35 degrees has to be freezing to you because of how hot it gets in the summer.

P.S. Michigan has had some windy days recently, matter of fact it was pretty windy here today.

It’s windy here today as well. We had a decent amount of rain over the weekend, so there’s a minor cold front has arrived.

It’s been in the low 60’s all day today and will be in the low 50’s tonight.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Soulwatcher said:

It was in the 30s today and snowing. But my wife and I still had the windows open because we have radiant heat, and it's hot in my apartment even though it's all the way off.

How much did you guys end up getting today? I’ll be honest seeing snow in the winter is one thing that I do miss when I lived on the east coast. It only snowed twice out here in Texas and it wasn’t really that much.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cpvr said:

How much did you guys end up getting today? I’ll be honest seeing snow in the winter is one thing that I do miss when I lived on the east coast. It only snowed twice out here in Texas and it wasn’t really that much.

It was just snow flurries and nothing stuck to the ground. But It was still nice to see.

P.S. I like snow, but I don't like it when snow turns into ice., after it melts and refreezes.

21 hours ago, Soulwatcher said:

It was just snow flurries and nothing stuck to the ground. But It was still nice to see.

P.S. I like snow, but I don't like it when snow turns into ice., after it melts and refreezes.

Ahh! Please share some pictures if you get some snow instead of flurries soon. I’d love to see some pictures! Ya, ice sucks and it’s always so slippery.

It’s going to be cold tonight. It’s 58 degrees right now, but it’ll drop to the 40’s.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Cpvr said:

Please share some pictures if you get some snow instead of flurries

Ok, if we get snow, I will take a picture and share it on this thread. Most likely it's going to snow again before summer gets here.

P.S. it was 48* but it was cold because it was so windy.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Soulwatcher said:

Ok, if we get snow, I will take a picture and share it on this thread. Most likely it's going to snow again before summer gets here.

P.S. it was 48* but it was cold because it was so windy.

Thank you buddy! 🙂 I miss the snow so much. I used to love having a snowball fights with my buddies lol.

It’s warming up today though. It’s 70 degrees right now and will be in the 50’s tonight.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Soulwatcher said:

Here is a picture of the snow we got yesterday it was pathetic.🤣

facebook_1711230249402_7177419879991988101.thumb.jpg.fa87515bdb523fa0adecbe3381b94bbb.jpg

It looks exactly what we got in 2016 and a lot of people couldn’t drive in it!😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 1