Have you gotten your kitten all of the recommed shots?

I got all the recommended shots for my last kitten, Odiss. Having said that, Odiss was a one-person cat that loved me to the moon and back. I can not even count all the hours we spent together watching YouTube.

But like I said, Odiss was a one-person cat and I had just gotten married to my wonderful wife Toletia. Odiss wanted no part of it, and he wanted to kill Alice and growled at Toletia. I made sure he had all of his shots and I adopted him out to an older senior lady who lived alone. Odiss bonded with her right away, and she bought him a huge cat tree, it was from the floor to the ceiling.

P.S. I was heartbroken when I had to adopt him out, But I know he went to a good home and that made me really happy and my heart has healed overtime. I still think about him now and then and all the good times we had together.

8 hours ago, Toletia said:

Aww poor Daddy. I'm sorry that all happened. At least Alice loves you a ton! She's your little princess, your little helper, and your little trouble maker, but she's yours❣️😽

Thank you, beautiful, it was for the greater good. There is no way it could have worked. Because like I said, Odiss was a one-person cat. And you're right, Alice is my little princess and loves me a ton. And I love her a ton also. ❤️

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/18/2024 at 6:11 PM, TopSilver said:

Yes we take good care of our family so yes all of our cats have been to the vet to get the shots they need. Same with our dog Teddy. You got to take care of your cats because they are apart of the family.

I consider our cats as family as well my wife (Toletia) and I consider them our daughters.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/13/2024 at 9:24 AM, Demon_skeith said:

I've heard some people skipping them due to cost these days, which is always a shame.

If someone can't properly take care of any pet they decide to keep, it's better they don't have them to begin with because they're just putting the poor animal in danger.