Do you celebrate your cat's birthday?

My mother have 5 cats and she makes sure to celebrate each and every one of their birthday whenever it's time without missing anyone. I do the same thing for my dogs too and if I keep cats, I'll equally do the same thing for them. 

When was the last time you celebrated your cat's birthday? 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

My mother have 5 cats and she makes sure to celebrate each and every one of their birthday whenever it's time without missing anyone. I do the same thing for my dogs too and if I keep cats, I'll equally do the same thing for them. 

When was the last time you celebrated your cat's birthday? 

We call it gotcha day because we don't know when their birthdays are because we got Alice and Missy as rescues.  We do give them treats and tell them happy gotcha day.

• Like 1

On 4/29/2024 at 1:05 PM, Elseb said:

I don't know their date of births so can't really! They get enough treats anyway so it doesn't make much difference haha

They must think every day is their birthday, I know Missy would think it's her birthday every day LOL.🤣