Does your cat steal things from you?

Soulwatcher

Alice is notorious for stealing things and running off with them. In the middle of the night or broad daylight right in front of our faces lol.  The other day she took my wife's (Toleita's) Vitiam C bag and ran off with it we had to go chase her down and get it lol. How about you? Does your cat steal things from you?

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Ravenfreak said:

I've had Mochi steal food from both my wife and I a few times lol. I think it's amusing he picks things up and tries to run off with them. xD

Awwwww...... The more you talk about Mochi, the more fun he sounds. I am glad that you and your wife have Mochi.

• Like 1

Smokey used to have a habit of stealing food if you were not paying attention when eating. We had to be really careful so she didn't grab anything she wasn't supposed to have. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Shortie said:

Smokey used to have a habit of stealing food if you were not paying attention when eating. We had to be really careful so she didn't grab anything she wasn't supposed to have. 

I think it's so weird that so many cats steal food. Our girls never tried to steal food one time. They get wet food twice a day and graze on dry food all day,  And maybe that is why they never try and steal food.