Kittens love to play

Cats, however, are often do not.   Nonetheless, a cat will play with you if you make an attempt.  Who plays with their kitten or cat?    How does it go? 

Edited by Jason
  • Like 1

• Jason changed the title to Kittens love to play
3 hours ago, Jason said:

Cats, however, are often do not.   Nonetheless, a cat will play with you if you make an attempt.  Who plays with their kitten or cat?    How does it go? 

Our girls are older and pretty mellow and will only play for a few minutes and then they stop. But they will play with each other for 30+ minutes a day on average.

• 2 weeks later...

Mochi my kitten is super playful. I love it when he gets the zoomies and runs from one part of my basement to the other. xD (My wife and I live with her parents in their basement.) He likes to attack my older cat Gizmo at times though, but Gizmo is definitely more mellow.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ravenfreak said:

I love it when he gets the zoomies and runs from one part of my basement to the other

Missy gets the zoomies after she does number 2 in the box LOL. 🤣 And it is so funny watching her run back and forth LOL.🤣

On 4/17/2024 at 8:58 PM, Soulwatcher said:

Missy gets the zoomies after she does number 2 in the box LOL. 🤣 And it is so funny watching her run back and forth LOL.🤣

If you want a really great sight, make any hard floors a bit slippery and really watch them go zooming lol.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Demon_skeith said:

If you want a really great sight, make any hard floors a bit slippery and really watch them go zooming lol.

When we lived in our old apartment we had a huge kitchen and the floor was linoleum floor and they would come flying out of the bedroom and try and turn and their rear end would slide from out from under them. It was so funny lol. 🤣

On 4/7/2024 at 3:11 AM, Demon_skeith said:

I've seen cats start to act like little brats if you don't play with them lol. Working from home? Better make time to play with them before they play with your keyboard/mouse.

My cats that I had in my childhood used to do this. They’d also would knock over my cup of water to get my attention🤣

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Cpvr said:

My cats that I had in my childhood used to do this. They’d also would knock over my cup of water to get my attention🤣

OMG, Odiss did that to me. He knocked over my cup of water and flooded my Xbox controller lol.🤣

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

Cats have a mind of their own when it comes to playing. They are not like dogs that always want to play but whenever they do want to know, it's always a blast. They make it count for all the time they've been calm and quiet. 

That's for sure, our girls Alice and Missy chase each other through the house almost every night. They also roughhouse and drive me and my wife crazy when they roughhouse too hard and one of them screams.