Is your cat a picky eater?

Alice and Missy will only eat pate and Alice will only eat, Tender White Fish and Tuna, Salmon and Signature Seafood. Anything else and she will not eat it. Missy on the other hand will eat any flavor of cat food. How about you? Is your cat a picky eater?

• Soulwatcher changed the title to Is your cat a picky eater?

Smokey never used to be a picky eater until she got a bit older. We found as she got older, food she used to eat she would turn her nose up at and we would have to trial and error different foods until we found one she liked. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Shortie said:

Smokey never used to be a picky eater until she got a bit older. We found as she got older, food she used to eat she would turn her nose up at and we would have to trial and error different foods until we found one she liked. 

Alice is 13 years old, maybe that's why she is so picky.

My sister’s cats aren’t picky at at all. They love to eat. She tells me they that love to try to eat off her plates sometimes🤣🤣🤣They also tried to take a sip of my drinks when were babysitting them as well. I was just drinking soda.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Cpvr said:

They also tried to take a sip of my drinks when were babysitting them as well. I was just drinking soda

Alice used to like drinking milk out of our cereal bowl after we ate all the cereal out of it.🤣 She can't drink the milk anymore because my wife and I are whole food plant based now, and we drink Almond Milk.