Does your cat watch TV?

Soulwatcher

I know that's kind of a crazy question. But our Alice and Missy both will watch TV if they see something on the TV that they like. Especially if I am moving the mouse pointer a lot and if they are by the TV they will usually watch it until I stop, lol.🤣 How about you? Does your cat watch TV?

• Haha 1

On 3/28/2024 at 1:50 AM, Demon_skeith said:

I know my co-workers often say their cats watch their pc screens as they work, they seem amused by the mouse cursor.

For what ever reason cats do like the mouse pointer lol. 🤣 It's so funny to watch Alice and Missy look at the mouse pointer because their heads turn side to side.

Smokey used to be attracted to certain things on the TV such as if we had snooker on she would watch the balls or tennis, she would watch the ball on the TV. 

We also used to put cat TV on for her on YouTube and she would watch that. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Shortie said:

We also used to put cat TV on for her on YouTube and she would watch that. 

I know YouTube has a lot of videos for cats. I played a video for Wrath when he was alive, and he didn't care for it. But you for sure gave me a great idea. I am going to play a cat video for Alice and Missy just to see what they are going to do, lol.🤣

• Like 1

My cat has checked and had a look at the TV when it's been on. It's so interested because I feel like if I tell him that he's an animal we won't even know and feel strange. Almost like it's a person cat. But he's stared at it and knows what it is at least.

• Like 2

On 4/8/2024 at 11:27 PM, TopSilver said:

My cat has checked and had a look at the TV when it's been on. It's so interested because I feel like if I tell him that he's an animal we won't even know and feel strange. Almost like it's a person cat. But he's stared at it and knows what it is at least.

Awww that's too cute

• Like 1

On 4/8/2024 at 11:27 PM, TopSilver said:

Awwwww..... that's too cool what was on the TV when he was watching TV?