Do you worry about your pets when you are away from home?

Soulwatcher

Our Alice and Missy are good girls and don't get into anything while we are away. Matter of fact, they sleep when we are away because I will find them sleeping in the same spot they were in when we left. So I don't worry about our cats when we are away from home. How about you? Do you worry about your pets when you are away from home?

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/25/2024 at 1:47 AM, Demon_skeith said:

I would if I had any pets, but I would either get a house sitter or have them stay somewhere else.

Yeah whenever we go on a mini vacation we've had relatives come in and visit our cats and check on them while we were gone. But when we're gone for the day on errands or appointments they couldn't care less if we're gone lol

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Toletia said:

Yeah whenever we go on a mini vacation we've had relatives come in and visit our cats and check on them while we were gone. But when we're gone for the day on errands or appointments they couldn't care less if we're gone lol

They do I'm sure, as they most likely watch for when you come home.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/5/2024 at 2:02 AM, Demon_skeith said:

They do I'm sure, as they most likely watch for when you come home.

I don't know if they wait for us, maybe during feeding time. But most likely they are having a party like Sonic in the Sonic movie lol. 🤣

12 hours ago, Soulwatcher said:

I don't know if they wait for us, maybe during feeding time. But most likely they are having a party like Sonic in the Sonic movie lol. 🤣

My co-worker's cats always wait for them and for some reason one wants to lead his wife into the bathroom.

8 hours ago, Demon_skeith said:

My co-worker's cats always wait for them and for some reason, one wants to lead his wife into the bathroom.

That is weird I wonder why the cat wants to lead her to the bathroom. I wonder if their food and water or litter box is in there.

• 2 weeks later...