Do you sell your kittens or give them away?

Bawse

I have never had a cat that had kittens. But I did sell an 6-month-old kitten named Odiss. I bought Odiss when he was old enough to leave his mom. And I had him for 4 months and got him fixed and all of his shots.

Odiss was a one-person cat and when I married my wife he just couldn't get along with Alice, and he started growling at everyone in the house because he was super jealous. I ended up selling him to an older lady, and he was a one-person cat again and they both were super happy. Which makes me happy that Odiss was so loved.

When we were with a lot of cats we had to give most of them away and kept like 4 of them. I will say it was sad seeing them part ways but my mother couldn't handle it. Surprisingly they were trained quite well and only one cat wasn't but I don't know anyone who would buy them but some people would pay high dollar if the cat is trained properly.

• 1 month later...
On 3/14/2024 at 11:58 PM, Bawse said:

I know many people that got kittens for free. Do you sell your kittens when you breed your cat?

I’ve never had a cat give birth to kittens before, but if I did, I’d give them to other family members or friends.