Music streaming apps

Cpvr

What apps do you like to use to stream music? Do you use youtube, spotify, apple music or pandora? What’s your favorite music streaming app?

My main music streaming app is spotify, but I also use Youtube to stream music. What about you? What music streaming app do you use on a daily basis?

Edited by Cpvr

My wife "Toletia" and I both use the Amazon Music app. So for the app has every song that we were looking for. It really helps when I need some downtime, and it also helps with cleaning. It makes cleaning go by faster, and it doesn't seem like it takes as long, even though it's the same amount of time to get the cleaning done.

P.S. I also like Spotify, they have awesome 60s, 70s, 80s, and 90s rock play lists. I just don't have the money to pay for 2 different streaming apps, and I am already invested in Amazon Music.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/23/2024 at 2:54 AM, Demon_skeith said:

I'll use amazon and youtube from time to time, but most of the time I just play music from files on my phone.

Do you think Amazon has a better music collection than Spotify?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Cpvr said:

Do you think Amazon has a better music collection than Spotify?

I think Amazon and Spotify basically have the same music, but I like Spotify's playlist better than Amazon. But I have Amazon Music because I get a discount for having Amazon Prime.

I use YouTube Music, because its included ad-free with my YouTube Premium subscription that my family gives me at no cost.

I no longer trust Spotify, after they refused to refund me within 4-6 hours 4 times after I cancelled it on Paypal's end, they resumed charging. And once I cancelled it on their end, but Paypal still made the charge go through. So they've permanently lost my trust.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, kensonplays said:

And once I cancelled it on their end, but Paypal still made the charge go through. So they've permanently lost my trust.

You should dispute the charges with PayPal because they can not charge you if you have proof that you canceled. PayPal will give you your money back.