What was the last thing that you had to drink?

Cpvr

3 hours ago, Soulwatcher said:

I know I must sound like a broken record now lol. 🤣 The last thing I had to drink was water lol. 🤣

P.S. This October will be 3 years of no pop!

Congratulations! I wish i could go 3 years without soda. Great job buddy! The last thing that I had to drink was coffee.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Cpvr said:

Congratulations! I wish i could go 3 years without soda. Great job buddy! The last thing that I had to drink was coffee.

Thank you, it was easy after about 90 days, but it sure sucked every day something reminded me of pop for the first 90 days.

P.S. The last thing I had to drink was 24oz of water. 

On 4/27/2024 at 8:48 PM, Soulwatcher said:

Thank you, it was easy after about 90 days, but it sure sucked every day something reminded me of pop for the first 90 days.

P.S. The last thing I had to drink was 24oz of water. 

You’re welcome! Keep up the good work buddy. What was your favorite soda when you drank it?

The last thing that I had to drink was water as well. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Soulwatcher said:

Regular Coke and I would drink a 2 liter every day, it's no wonder why my A1C was shot!

The last thing I had to drink today was 24oz of water.

Were your A1c’s levels high if you drank diet soda as well? I love drinking diet pepsi and diet coke. Regular coke doesn’t that great to me.

The last thing that I had to drink was sprite.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cpvr said:

Were your A1c’s levels high if you drank diet soda as well? I

Diet pop doesn't have sugar so it doesn't affect your A1C levels. I still wouldn't want to get back into drinking a 2 liter a day, pop is too expensive now.

The last thing I had to drink was water, but before that, I had some lemonade. I caved in at the grocery store and bought a lemonade lol. 🤣

• Like 1

On 5/2/2024 at 5:15 PM, Soulwatcher said:

Diet pop doesn't have sugar so it doesn't affect your A1C levels. I still wouldn't want to get back into drinking a 2 liter a day, pop is too expensive now.

The last thing I had to drink was water, but before that, I had some lemonade. I caved in at the grocery store and bought a lemonade lol. 🤣

Good to know! I’ll have to stick to drink diet pop, but one day I’ll stop drinking it all together.
The price of pop is so ridiculous now. I remember when a can of pop was just .$50 or $1,  but now a can is $1.50 to $2 and a 2 liter is close to $5.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Cpvr said:

Good to know! I’ll have to stick to drink diet pop, but one day I’ll stop drinking it all together.
The price of pop is so ridiculous now. I remember when a can of pop was just .$50 or $1,  but now a can is $1.50 to $2 and a 2 liter is close to $5.

$5 for a 2 liter is crazy, It's $2.89 here in Michigan which is still crazy lol. I am so glad that I don't drink pop anymore because we couldn't afford for me to drink pop at these prices lol.