How was your day today?

Soulwatcher

My day was okay, it actually went by faster than most Tuesdays! I can't wait for the weekend again though, I have two more days of work and then it's the weekend. Looks like a nice park btw! We have a few nice parks where I live, my favorite one has a lake and a walking trail alongside the lake. It got a bit too hot today and I usually don't like going to many places after a long day of work to be honest with you.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Ravenfreak said:

Looks like a nice park btw

It's nice, they have a food stand, picnic area, playground for the kids, swings, tons of trees, and more benches by the water in that area too. My Wife and I like it quiet so we stay at the far end of the park away from all of the commotion lol. 🤣

18 hours ago, Ravenfreak said:

We have a few nice parks where I live, my favorite one has a lake and a walking trail alongside the lake.

Oh, that sounds really nice, maybe next time you go to that park you can take some pictures. I would love to see them. 

This park looks great. I’m glad that yall had fun! Thank you for sharing these pictures with us!

My day has been okay so far. i’ve been unwell these past few days fighting a flu and I’m finally feeling a bit better. The past few Days were awful.

Posted (edited)

My day could have been better. I think Gizmo is about to cross the rainbow road. 😞 He had a accident on our bed earlier, and has been getting around much slower. He also has been meowing oddly and has had issues trying to jump up in my wife's lap and on her chair. He's 16 years old and he's a maine coon so he's definitely lived a long life.

Edited by Ravenfreak

7 hours ago, Cpvr said:

This park looks great. I’m glad that yall had fun! Thank you for sharing these pictures with us!

My day has been okay so far. i’ve been unwell these past few days fighting a flu and I’m finally feeling a bit better. The past few Days were awful.

You are welcome and sorry you were feeling so bad, I am glad you are feeling better now. 

3 hours ago, Ravenfreak said:

My day could have been better. I think Gizmo is about to cross the rainbow road. 😞 He had a accident on our bed earlier, and has been getting around much slower. He also has been meowing oddly and has had issues trying to jump up in my wife's lap and on her chair. He's 16 years old and he's a maine coon so he's definitely lived a long life.

I am so sorry about Gizmo, please know that I am here for you if you need someone to talk to.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Ravenfreak said:

Really sorry to hear that mate. The worst thing in the world for pet owners. Just make his final moments the most comfortable possible.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Soulwatcher said:

You are welcome and sorry you were feeling so bad, I am glad you are feeling better now. 

Thank you! It feels good to be well again. I’m having a good day today. 

17 hours ago, Ravenfreak said:

I’m so sorry to hear this news about Gizmo. We’re here for you if you need someone to talk to!

• Like 2

Today was another great day for me, my wife (Toletia) and I did our monthly grocery store shopping, we went to 3 different grocery stores. Being on a fixed income we have to go to where the deals are. We can not afford to shop at just 1 store. 

3 hours ago, Cpvr said:

Thank you! It feels good to be well again. I’m having a good day today. 

I am glad you are well again because being sick is the worst feeling. And I am glad you are having a good day today.

3 minutes ago, Soulwatcher said:

I am glad you are well again because being sick is the worst feeling. And I am glad you are having a good day today.

Thank you buddy! I hope that’s the last time I get sick in a long time.

I’m glad that you’re having a great day as well.
The month of April sure went by fast. Summertime is almost here lol

Just now, Cpvr said:

The month of April sure went by fast. Summertime is almost here lol

That's for sure it flew by for me too, I am not looking forward to the 90*+ days. I wish it could stay 75* all year round. 

Thank you guys it means a lot! We're keeping a close eye on him, we're going to get him a few new cat beds so he can lay on something comfortable. My day was okay, it was super humid so it made it extra hot at work.

It is still early for me today but so far, my day has gone well. My shopping turned up early this morning and I have been able to do everything so far I have wanted to do. Just waiting on a delivery and then I can chill for the weekend 🙂

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Ravenfreak said:

it was super humid so it made it extra hot at work.

Oh no, sorry to hear that, humid days at work are the worst. I can remember working at the steel company and just melting in the summer and freezing in the winter. Do you freeze in the winter?

10 hours ago, Shortie said:

Just waiting on a delivery and then I can chill for the weekend 🙂

Chilling for the weekend sounds great to me, I have company all weekend so I will be busy this weekend.

4 hours ago, Soulwatcher said:

Oh no, sorry to hear that, humid days at work are the worst. I can remember working at the steel company and just melting in the summer and freezing in the winter. Do you freeze in the winter?

It stays pretty warm in the building during the winter, so I don't have to worry about being cold then. 🙂 I wish I could say my day was better today but it wasn't. We lost Gizmo this morning, and it feels so odd not having him around. Mochi looked for him when we returned from the vet clinic after we dropped Gizmo off. 😞

• Sad 2

2 hours ago, Ravenfreak said:

🙂 I wish I could say my day was better today but it wasn't. We lost Gizmo this morning, and it feels so odd not having him around. Mochi looked for him when we returned from the vet clinic after we dropped Gizmo off. 😞

Oh no 😢 How sad. I'm so sorry for you and your wife's loss. We are all here to help you through this. Gizmo was lucky to have such wonderful parents. 😽😿