The worst thing your cat dragged home to you as a gift?

Do you like leaving your cats to go outside and explore or are you always keeping them in doors in order to avoid having them involved in accidents. 

If you're the type who let's his or her cats go outside, what have they brought home for you as a present? 

What's the worst thing your cat has brought home to you as a gift?

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

Do you like leaving your cats to go outside and explore or are you always keeping them in doors in order to avoid having them involved in accidents. 

If you're the type who let's his or her cats go outside, what have they brought home for you as a present? 

What's the worst thing your cat has brought home to you as a gift?

We don't let our cats go outside, but my brother-in-law's ferals have brought him back birds and mice.

P.S.  I love Alice and Missy way too much to let them go outside. I would be too afraid that they would get run over by a car or the animal control would get them and they would never come back home.

• 2 weeks later...