Squiggles Anne

Toletia

Squiggles was a Calico Scottish Fold mix. She was 11 when she had heart failure and died. She belonged to a friend of mine, but we were very close. She was such an incredibly special cat. She did not like to be held and only let you pet her once or twice on the head. She's one of the cats I cat sat a ton. Greg too the last year of her life. My friend was in the hospital a lot. In fact, Squiggles was so lonely that she would actually let us hold her and sit on our laps. We spent a couple hours with her almost every day and had another friend fill in the blanks when we couldn't get there. Her momma taught her to sit, give a high five, and do nice beg (up on hind feet in a begging stance) for treats. When I'd visit I always fed her moist cat food and she'd do all her tricks for me. It was such a devastating day when she died. Her death was unexpected and sudden and quick. She was a princess and I miss her very much. She just died last August. Sweet Kitty baby 😽

FB_IMG_1713966955758.jpg

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Cpvr said:

Squiggles sounds like she was a great cat! Rest in peace to her. I absolutely love her name❤️

Thanks. She was great. I used to tell her she was the prettiest cat in the world 😻

• Like 1