What are some things that you don’t like to talk about?

Cpvr

So, there’s some things that we like to talk about and there’s things that we don’t like to talk about. Therefore, let’s keep it simple here and list the few things that we refuse to talk about.

For me, I won’t discuss politics with anyone as it’s something I don’t like to talk about. Same thing with religion.

What about you? What are the subjects that you won’t talk about?

• Like 1

I don't really like talking about politics nor religion myself. It really sucks when people bring these topics up at work or in public, I don't really know how to react to it so I tend to go along with the conversation but I cringe inside. :S For a while I would try and debate with people online when it came to politics, but all it did was upset me.

• Like 1

On 4/22/2024 at 1:02 PM, Soulwatcher said:

I 100% agree with you, politics and religion do not belong on forums. All they do is cause arguments so I never talk about them and I would never allow them to be discussed on our forum.

Exactly. I’ll never understand why some forum owners allow them either. They always turn into heated discussions.

On 4/23/2024 at 7:16 PM, Ravenfreak said:

I don't really like talking about politics nor religion myself. It really sucks when people bring these topics up at work or in public, I don't really know how to react to it so I tend to go along with the conversation but I cringe inside. :S For a while I would try and debate with people online when it came to politics, but all it did was upset me.

My favorite thing to say when people try to talk about these two subjects with me is “I have nothin to say” or “no comment”. Sometimes it works.

• Like 1