Tarantulas

Shortie

I have always been someone who has had a huge fear of spiders, even the house spiders we get in the UK throughout the summer months into the autumn months scare me and I panic and end up in a cold sweat. 

Some people love spiders though I have noticed and most will go as far as to even have tarantulas as pets, I know my neighbours a few doors down have a tarantula but they keep it safe. 

Could you have a tarantula as a pet? 

• Like 1

I’m not a fan of spiders, but I know they’re good for nature. However, I wouldn’t keep a tarantula as a pet. They’re just not a pet I’d ever see myself taking care of, they can stay in nature. Even though some people raise them as pets.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Soulwatcher said:

No way lol, If I see a daddy long legs I freak out. I hate spiders lol! 🤣

You and me both lol! I always try to get Gizmo and Mochi to eat any spiders that make their way into the house, but most of the time Gizmo just plays with them and doesn't actually eat them and Mochi does the same thing lol.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Ravenfreak said:

You and me both lol! I always try to get Gizmo and Mochi to eat any spiders that make their way into the house, but most of the time Gizmo just plays with them and doesn't actually eat them and Mochi does the same thing lol.

Alice and Missy would probably play with a spider too because they play with ladybugs lol.🤣

13 minutes ago, Soulwatcher said:

Thankfully we live in a highrise apartment and thank god we don't have spiders. We had a ton of them at our old apartment and it sucked lol.🤣

Man! A couple of weeks ago, I saw a small spider in my bathroom and I tried catch it, but it disappeared on me! 😫

It’s the first spider that I’ve ever seen since I’ve moved here.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Cpvr said:

Man! A couple of weeks ago, I saw a small spider in my bathroom and I tried catch it, but it disappeared on me! 😫

It’s the first spider that I’ve ever seen since I’ve moved here.

Oh, not good because the thing about spiders if you seen one there are many more that you don't see. 

On 4/24/2024 at 12:09 AM, Soulwatcher said:

Oh, not good because the thing about spiders if you seen one there are many more that you don't see. 

I keep a spray bottle of raid handy! 🤣

Edited by Cpvr
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Elseb said:

The thought of a Tarantula getting loose around my house is one of the scariest thing in the world!

I have to agree with you there if a Tarantula got loose in my house I wouldn't be able to sleep until I found it.

2 hours ago, Elseb said:

Absolutely not. The thought of a Tarantula getting loose around my house is one of the scariest thing in the world! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Gotta call an exterminator to help you find it!🤣🤣🤣🤣

Better yet, it’s time to find a new house. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Elseb said:

Absolutely not. The thought of a Tarantula getting loose around my house is one of the scariest thing in the world! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

There be one thing to do, burn the whole house down. There is no other option 😛

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Soulwatcher said:

I agree if it gets out and has babies it's time to find a new house lol.🤣

Oh god, don't even talk like that! Imagine sleeping and just feeling a family of tarantulas running over you. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, Demon_skeith said:

There be one thing to do, burn the whole house down. There is no other option 😛

If you wouldn't go to jail then that would be the only option to burn the house down if it was full on Tarantula's lol.🤣

7 hours ago, Elseb said:

Oh god, don't even talk like that! Imagine sleeping and just feeling a family of tarantulas running over you. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

That's the stuff nightmares are made of, if our apartment had a Tarantula family I would be moving out lol I wouldn't chance sleeping here at night LOL.🤣

7 hours ago, Soulwatcher said:

If you wouldn't go to jail then that would be the only option to burn the house down if it was full on Tarantula's lol.🤣

If illegal to burn, then just turn the deed of the home over to them, it's there's, no going back lol.

• Haha 1

On 4/28/2024 at 10:15 AM, Elseb said:

I don’t even want to think about this situation. I’d be finding a new place fast.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Cpvr said:

I don’t even want to think about this situation. I’d be finding a new place fast.

I don't even know if I would pack my things I would probably let the landlord have everything, I would be afraid to bring one to my new place LOL. 🤣