Favorite restaurants?

Cpvr

What are some of your favorite restaurants? Do you eat at your favorite restaurants often or not really?

My favorite restaurants are Olive garden and Texas Roadhouse. I love italian food and I especially love olive garden’s chicken alfredo’s & seafood alfredo, but I haven’t been to Olive Garden in  like two years now. Texas roadhouse’s rolls are good too and I love their burgers, however, I haven’t been to Texas roadhouse for about three years now.

Chinese food restaurants are also my favorites but it’s been a while since I had some chinese food too.

What about you? What are some of your favorite restaurants?

19 hours ago, Cpvr said:

What about you? What are some of your favorite restaurants?

We don't go out to many restaurants. But when we do go we like to Long John Silvers and Golden Corral. However, when we do go to a restaurant it's almost always Long John Silvers. And we get the number 12, 2 fish, 3 chicken, fries, 2 hush puppies, and coleslaw.

19 hours ago, Soulwatcher said:

We don't go out to many restaurants. But when we do go we like to Long John Silvers and Golden Corral. However, when we do go to a restaurant it's almost always Long John Silvers. And we get the number 12, 2 fish, 3 chicken, fries, 2 hush puppies, and coleslaw.

Long John Silvers is delicious! I love their seafood and hush puppies. I wish they had one closer to me. I like eating at golden Corral too. Their food is also good. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cpvr said:

Long John Silvers is delicious! I love their seafood and hush puppies. I wish they had one closer to me. I like eating at golden Corral too. Their food is also good. 

My wife and I are on a fixed income and do not get to go too often. but when we do get to go it's a nice treat.