Do you take naps?

Cpvr

There’s some days where I take a nap or two, but there’s other times where I don’t nap at all. My naps can range anywhere from an hr up to two hours. It all depends on how tired I am that day.

So, what about you? Do you like to take naps or not really?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Cpvr said:

There’s some days where I take a nap or two, but there’s other times where I don’t nap at all. My naps can range anywhere from an hr up to two hours. It all depends on how tired I am that day.

So, what about you? Do you like to take naps or not really?

I do take naps but my wife and I have been trying to regulate my sleep so I don't have to take as many naps. But when I do take a nap it is usually for around 2 hours. 😎

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Soulwatcher said:

I do take naps but my wife and I have been trying to regulate my sleep so I don't have to take as many naps. But when I do take a nap it is usually for around 2 hours. 😎

Do you have a set time that you usually take a nap? I usually take a nap around 2 or 3pm. I feel a lot better with a two hour nap than I do when I take an hr long nap. Depending on how tired I am.

Edited by Cpvr
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Cpvr said:

Do you have a set time that you usually take a nap? I usually take a nap around 2 or 3pm. I feel a lot better with a two hour nap than I do when I take an hr long nap. Depending on how tired I am.

I usually take a nap whenever I get tired. And usually around 12pm~4pm somewhere in that time frame.