Does your cat do your hair?

Soulwatcher

Missy LOVES to do my wife, daughter, and mom's hair. She grabs their head with her paws and rubs her head all over their hair lol. 🤣 It's the craziest thing you have ever seen lol. 🤣 She just did my daughter's hair today. I will try and remember to record it and post it in this thread the next time I see her do it. How about you? Does your cat do your hair?

• Haha 1

Smokey used to love hair, but she would like a certain type of hair. I remember she loved my brother's hair and beard and would rub around his beard and hair for ages when he would visit. 

She would also lick mine and my daughter's hair too like she was grooming. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Shortie said:

Smokey used to love hair, but she would like a certain type of hair. I remember she loved my brother's hair and beard and would rub around his beard and hair for ages when he would visit. 

She would also lick mine and my daughter's hair too like she was grooming. 

Awwwww........ Smokey was such a cool cat, I am so happy that you gave her a good life. 😀

I had a cat named Gurtlin who loved chewing on people's hair lol. She would jump on your back and start rubbing and chewing on your hair, it didn't matter if you had short or long hair. I noticed Mochi has started to do this with my hair somewhat too, my hair isn't too long but if I'm lying in bed he will try to play with my hair lol.

• Like 2

I just LOVE it when Missy plays with my hair. Although she doesn't do it much anymore. I'm always telling her, I'll give you a lickable if you play with my hair lol. Too bad she doesn't understand me 😹

Also, I would say she's scenting us, marking us more than grooming. When cats rub their faces all over something it's to claim it, or the person. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ravenfreak said:

I noticed Mochi has started to do this with my hair somewhat too, my hair isn't too long but if I'm lying in bed he will try to play with my hair lol.

Awwwwww..... how cute, I have a buzz cut so Missy leaves my head alone, I feel ripped off lol. 🤣

• Haha 1