Does your cat have a cat tree?

Cats like to climb high because they feel secure. And I think it's important to have a cat tree if you can afford it. We have a cat tree for our girls Alice and Missy. And they use it every day. How about you? Does your cat have a cat tree?

Yeah we've got one and one of my cats sleeps on it a lot. The only problem is that they've clawed the scratching post so much that it's in bits so I'll need to get a new one soon.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Elseb said:

Yeah we've got one and one of my cats sleeps on it a lot. The only problem is that they've clawed the scratching post so much that it's in bits so I'll need to get a new one soon.

Our cat tree is 8 months old and they have already shed one of the posts. I am going to get them a new one once they shed the other posts and they are hard at work trying to sharpen their nail all the time lol. 🤣

14 hours ago, Soulwatcher said:

Our cat tree is 8 months old and they have already shed one of the posts. I am going to get them a new one once they shed the other posts and they are hard at work trying to sharpen their nail all the time lol. 🤣

It's an expensive job! It would be so much better if i could just buy the scratching post individually and reconnect it but it looks like i need to buy the whole thing! Expensive!

6 hours ago, Elseb said:

It's an expensive job! It would be so much better if i could just buy the scratching post individually and reconnect it but it looks like i need to buy the whole thing! Expensive!

You can buy  Cat Natural Sisal Rope for Scratching Post Tree Replacement and just replace the rope instead of replacing the whole cat tree.

16 hours ago, Demon_skeith said:

When heading over to my buddy's place, I'll often find his cat at the top of the tree napping, but then quickly come down to see whats up.

Awwwwww... too cool. Our girls will not come and greet anyone other than my mom. And that's only because she gets on the floor and plays with them lol.🤣

9 hours ago, Soulwatcher said:

Awwwwww... too cool. Our girls will not come and greet anyone other than my mom. And that's only because she gets on the floor and plays with them lol.🤣

Not too many parents that get on the floor to play with pets.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Elseb said:

Thanks for that! I'll have to look and see if there was a UK variant but either way, it gives me hope!

I know they sell it on Amazon too, we bought some off of Amazon and re-did our last cat tree and it worked well. My wife used hot glue to hold it in place.

12 hours ago, Demon_skeith said:

Very impressive, I hope the cats keep her feeling young and active.

Oh, they do she always plays with them we she comes over. She also walks 2+ miles a day and rides an exercise bike every other day.