Meet Mochi!

mochi.thumb.jpg.3d3357f2f1aed708425a2c63c0d76270.jpg

Mochi is a 8 month old kitten who unlike his older brother Gizmo, is full of energy and often gets into things he shouldn't! He's a very stereotypical cat meaning he knocks things over to get attention, chews on things he really shouldn't be, and sometimes tries to play a bit too rough with his older brother. He also loves to cuddle at times and doesn't meow much, but he does like to chirp at doors that are closed. He loves the color yellow, that chicken toy in the picture is his current favorite toy. He used to have a long toy that was also yellow but he seems to have misplaced it somewhere lol. Fun fact, he was the only male cat out of his liter! Though I feel bad for him, his older sisters would pick on him. Also he's the runt too. I feel that he likes me a bit more than he likes my wife though, he often will come over to me and headbutts my legs. He also likes to give love nibbles as well, which is a first for me. I never had a cat give love nibbles before!

• Like 3

Awwww... So cute, I love the energy of a kitten, compared to older cats.  And that's the great thing about male cats is they are big-time lovers. I also think it's so cute that he likes the color yellow. I have never seen a cat favor a color.

P.S. You're welcome to post as many pictures as you want in the gallery. You can even make your own folder.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ravenfreak said:

Thank you both! I love my little Mochi, though I wonder if my wife and I should have named him Noodle instead since he's very long and lanky. xD

That would have been a fun name. He looks like a big cat in the picture, how much does he weigh?

On 4/17/2024 at 9:00 PM, Soulwatcher said:

That would have been a fun name. He looks like a big cat in the picture, how much does he weigh?

Last time we took him to the vet he only weighed about 5 lbs? I'm not sure how much he weighs now though. It's probably from the angle I took the picture but he's not too big lol. He's quite small, but he's only 8 months old so he's still a kitten. 🙂 Gizmo on the other hand is a big cat, since he's part Maine Coon.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ravenfreak said:

Last time we took him to the vet he only weighed about 5 lbs? I'm not sure how much he weighs now though. It's probably from the angle I took the picture but he's not too big lol. He's quite small, but he's only 8 months old so he's still a kitten. 🙂 Gizmo on the other hand is a big cat, since he's part Maine Coon.

It has to be the angle then because Mochi! looks long in the picture. How about Gizmo how much does he weigh? Our Alice is 8 pounds and Missy is 12 pounds.