Wrath my soul cat!

Wrath2016.thumb.jpg.7b887ff4e289da1a4c4bc1a0b7b86d53.jpg

Wrath lived a good short life, Wrath was 7 years old when he died in 2016. He was my soul cat, he knew when I was sad or depressed, and he would come and lay right next to me to be pet. He also was a gentle soul and loved to look out the window and watch the school kids go by. Wrath loved wet food and treats. He used to wake me up at 5am for treats every day. And he would give me a gentle tap on my face if I tried to ignore him and pretend I was still sleeping.🤣 I would give anything to spend one more day with wrath. I love and miss him so much, and I think about him almost every day. He was a huge part of my life.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/28/2024 at 1:52 AM, Demon_skeith said:

Such a cute cat, very sorry for the loss. Knowing when the cat came up to you when you were feeling down is an amazing skill.

Thank you, he was such an amazing boy. I will probably never have another cat like him.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/30/2024 at 1:48 PM, Soulwatcher said:

Thank you, he was such an amazing boy. I will probably never have another cat like him.

That's the thing about ESA's, especially male cats. They are the best! I had one also and he looked just like Wrath! Although he also died of a blockage, in 2005. Breaks my heart to this day. 

I'm so sorry my darling 😿

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Toletia said:

That's the thing about ESA's, especially male cats. They are the best! I had one also and he looked just like Wrath! Although he also died of a blockage, in 2005. Breaks my heart to this day. 

I'm so sorry my darling 😿

I am sorry for your loss as well beautiful, it is just so hard to lose a loved one especially when they are so dear to your heart.

• Like 1