9 Things Your Cat Does for You Without You Knowing

There are so many things that cats do for us, but there’s 9 things that cats do for us that you may or may not know. Can you guess the #1 or #2 things that cats do for us?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cpvr said:

There are so many things that cats do for us, but there’s 9 things that cats do for us that you may or may not know. Can you guess the #1 or #2 things that cats do for us?

WOW, @Cpvr thanks for the video, it was awesome. Some of the stuff I knew already, but I did learn a few things.

• Like 1

What an awesome video with some awesome info! I see a lot of it with our girls. Especially the "squinty eyes" as we like to call it. They'll sit there and slowly blink their love to us at least once a day!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 4/13/2024 at 4:51 PM, Soulwatcher said:

WOW, @Cpvr thanks for the video, it was awesome. Some of the stuff I knew already, but I did learn a few things.

You’re welcome! They’re absolutely right that cats help with stress and anxiety levels. The pest control one is good because there’s nothin that can beat a cat if they try to get into your house🤣🤣

Edited by Cpvr
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Cpvr said:

They’re absolutely right that cats help with stress and anxiety levels.

That's for sure, when I had Wrath, he knew if I was feeling sad or depressed, and he would come and lay by me for pets. He was such a good boy. I miss him so much.