Has your cat ever had a medical emergency?

People take their cat to the emergency vet for all kinds of reasons. Thankfully, I have never had to take a cat to the vet for a medical emergency. But I do know of people who have had cats with medical emergencies for various reasons. How about you? Has your cat ever had a medical emergency?

My family cat in the past never experienced a medical emergency before and we didn’t have to take him to the vet for a medical emergency.

My sister’s cats have also been pretty healthy and she hasn’t had to take them to the vet for a medical emergency.

• Like 1

On 4/10/2024 at 10:26 PM, Cpvr said:

My family cat in the past never experienced a medical emergency before and we didn’t have to take him to the vet for a medical emergency.

My sister’s cats have also been pretty healthy and she hasn’t had to take them to the vet for a medical emergency.

That's good that you have healthy cats and haven't needed the emergency vet. 

3 hours ago, TopSilver said:

My cats are luckily very healthy and never had a medical emergency. They are healthy as ever. If they did then we would get them to the ER as fast as possible.

That's good that you have healthy cats and never needed the emergency vet, because they are way more expensive than a regular vet.