Do you have cat toys for your cat?

Alice and Missy have a bunch of cat toys at their disposal and will often go and get a cat toy to play with. Missy likes ping pong balls and Alice likes kickers and I often wake up and see ping pong balls and kickers in the middle of the floor lol. How about you? Do you have cat toys for your cat?

• Haha 1

We had so many cat toys for Smokey when we had her. She loved toys when she was in the mood to play. I always remember her getting a mouse that had catnip in it for Christmas and she loved that toy, and even slept with it from time to time. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Shortie said:

I always remember her getting a mouse that had catnip in it

Alice and Missy have a few catnip toys that they play with. They always love all over the toys, I should videotape it next time I see them doing it.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Demon_skeith said:

I've seen my friend get these simple springs for their cats, they seem to like batting them around.

Our grandson who is 6 was video chatting me the other day and he was playing with one of those little plastic slinky's. One of their cats, Malo, was driving him crazy because she wanted the toy 😹 I think we need to get some for our cats. I think they would love them!

• Like 1

On 4/12/2024 at 9:10 AM, Toletia said:

Our grandson who is 6 was video chatting me the other day and he was playing with one of those little plastic slinky's. One of their cats, Malo, was driving him crazy because she wanted the toy 😹 I think we need to get some for our cats. I think they would love them!

We have to buy one to see what they do with it lol. 🤣

3 hours ago, TopSilver said:

Yes we have little stuffed animals for the cats.

Awwww..... too cool, Alice has 2 stuffed animals she brought to her bed to sleep with. I think she did it because of her motherly instinct because Alice has had kittens.

2 hours ago, Elseb said:

I've had many cats who couldn't care less for toys, they just ignore them. My two cats currently do like them though, they play with them most days.

Awww.... I love it when cats play with toys, what kind of toys do you have for your cats? We have stuffed animals and we have balls and kickers. And they play with all of them. We have tried to use feather toys with them but they grab the string and start eating the feather so we don't use them anymore.