Do you give your cat, cat nip?

Bawse

1 hour ago, Bawse said:

Cat nip can make cats very hyper, and they love it.

Do you give your cats any products with cat nip?

My wife (Toletia) will give our girls some catnip now and then, and they will either want to sleep or they will play. What funny is when they play with the catnip kicker, they will rub all over it and then kick it with their hind legs. 🤣

• Haha 1

I’ve never given it to ours. Not sure if it’s as big a thing in the UK as I don’t really remember seeing it in stores. 

Edited by Lee
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Lee said:

I’ve never given it to ours. Not sure if it’s as big a thing in the UK as I don’t really remember seeing it in stores. 

That's pretty weird, because here in the states, any store that sells cat food sells catnip.

Yes they do love it and they eat it. Some people are surprised about that but that's the normal way cats enjoy catnip. Sometimes they do like to just roll around in it but not ours. They eat it as fast as they can lol.

• Haha 1

On 4/12/2024 at 12:03 AM, Toletia said:

Some people are surprised about that but that's the normal way cats enjoy catnip. Sometimes they do like to just roll around in it but not ours. They eat it as fast as they can lol.

That's because our crazy girls like to get stoned lol!🤣