Sorry for the temporary downtime!

5 hours ago, Demon_skeith said:

Sorry to hear it didn't work out well for you in the end about the VPS, hopefully the new hosting is easier!

Thank you, it is a lot easier that's for sure, and it's more secure than the VPS I had. If the website ever needs a VPS, I will get a managed VPS. But I have 2 more upgrades for shared hosting, and the biggest plan has as much power as a VPS.

On 3/31/2024 at 9:25 AM, Soulwatcher said:

Thank you, it is a lot easier that's for sure, and it's more secure than the VPS I had. If the website ever needs a VPS, I will get a managed VPS. But I have 2 more upgrades for shared hosting, and the biggest plan has as much power as a VPS.

Better security is vital and very important. Great move! I’m glad that the server move went well and everything is running smoothly.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cpvr said:

Better security is vital and very important. Great move! I’m glad that the server move went well and everything is running smoothly.

Thank you, there were a few things that I needed to set up, but for the most part it went super smooth.

Thank you, Lee, and I am sorry that you got upset.  I will make sure to send out an email next time. And there will not be a next time because we're not moving hosts again. Unless this place shuts down. But I doubt they will because it's one of the best web hosting providers around.

6 minutes ago, kensonplays said:

No worries! I'm also on a2hosting. They're alright for shared, but for a smaller community/forum/blog, they should be fine. At some point, Meso Haven will need to upgrade to a VPS, eventually.

I plan on moving to their Turbo MAX when I need to and to a VPS when I need a VPS as well. But for now I am on their Drive plan for now. Which seems to be working really well for this website. 😎