Where are you from?

Soulwatcher

I was just sitting here and thinking, I wonder where the people who visit this website are from. My wife (Toletia) and I are from Michigan. How about you? Where are you from?

P.S. only say the state or country, don't give an exact location.

16 hours ago, Demon_skeith said:

In the good old corn fields of Iowa, boring area, but it is peaceful.

Never made it to Iowa when we were out on the road. Wanted to see some of the state and goto Iowa 80 truck stop.

• Like 1

On 4/5/2024 at 8:35 PM, Jason said:

I'm from Northeast Tennessee, but I've spent a lot of time in Southwest Virginia, where my wife is from.  Now I am in Nashville, TN.  Has anyone been to these places?

I passed through virginia as a kid one of my family trips, but I haven’t been to Tennessee yet.  I’d like to visit one day. We drove a lot on some of our family trips. What are some of your favorite restaurants or tourist spots in Nashville?

Edited by Cpvr
  • Like 1

On 4/5/2024 at 2:04 AM, Demon_skeith said:

We have some good food places, but that's about it unless you want to do a river walk.

River walks could be cool. If we ever make it out, maybe we can give it a try.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, fords8 said:

River walks could be cool. If we ever make it out, maybe we can give it a try.

We have 2 small spots by me where you can walk down by the river. One area is a bad area that I wouldn't want to be in, and the other area is in the middle of the city.

On 4/8/2024 at 7:46 PM, Soulwatcher said:

We have 2 small spots by me where you can walk down by the river. One area is a bad area that I wouldn't want to be in, and the other area is in the middle of the city.

There’s a river by me as well. The last time I walked it though i busted my butt because it was slippery and muddy one of the banks. My shoes made me slip. Haven’t been back since.🤣

• Like 1

On 4/7/2024 at 6:17 PM, Cpvr said:

I passed through virginia as a kid one of my family trips, but I haven’t been to Tennessee yet.  I’d like to visit one day. We drove a lot on some of our family trips. What are some of your favorite restaurants or tourist spots in Nashville?

There was Opryland, a big theme park, around 20 years ago, but now there's just The Grand Ole Opry, Nashville Predators Hockey Team and many other stuff.   Myself, I'm a newbie to here.  I've just been here since November of last year.  Before that, I was in Northeast Tennessee, not Middle Tennessee.   Tennessee is very long so Nashville and where I was before seems like different states. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cpvr said:

There’s a river by me as well. The last time I walked it though i busted my butt because it was slippery and muddy one of the banks. My shoes made me slip. Haven’t been back since.🤣

I don't blame you, I fell so hard by the one river walk that my glasses flew off. And there were a ton of people around, and no one helped me up. It took a while for me to go back, but I did go back.

On 4/9/2024 at 5:26 PM, Shortie said:

I am from England, United Kingdom. I live in the North East of England 🙂

How far is it from York England and Nottingham Forest?  That place sounds very interesting.  Anything you want to share about it?

I live in boring old Missouri. About 45 minutes away from St. Louis so there's still things to do around here if I make that drive lol. But I've lived in this state my entire life and haven't really left the area I live in. I used to live in Ferguson when I was super young but moved to my current city in 1998.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, kensonplays said:

I don't want to get more specific than that for privacy reasons.

That's a good idea, and I don't want people to give an exact location, no one should give an exact location on the Internet. Because there are way too many crazy people out there.

On 4/30/2024 at 12:11 AM, charming primrose said:

I currently reside in the Dirty South. Let's just say that I am closer to Florida and a neighbor to Georgia. 😊

Florida is nice. My nana(grandma) stays out there and a couple of my aunts & uncles do too. I went out there to visit like three years ago.

• Like 1