Where do you buy your pet supplies?

Soulwatcher

We buy our wet cat food from Amazon and Meijer (local grocery store) and our dry food from Amazon. We used to buy or litter from Amazon, but they stopped selling to so now we buy our litter from Chewy. How about you? Where do you buy your pet supplies?

10 hours ago, Demon_skeith said:

I've seen people either buy mostly from chewy and my local pets smart store. Though it doesn't seem cheap no matter where you buy.

That's for sure, we spend $120 a month on our cats. But they are worth it. 🐱

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/27/2024 at 2:09 AM, Demon_skeith said:

About the average cost of what a human would eat in terms of buying groceries, so not too bad.

We eat whole food plant-based food and it's a lot more than $120 a month. I would be rich if that's all we spent lol. 🤣

9 hours ago, Demon_skeith said:

I can usually get away with 120, but I don't buy much and I buy in bulk as well.

We spend at least $400 a month on groceries. But like I said we're whole foods plant-based and have to make everything from scratch.

37 minutes ago, Ravenfreak said:

We get everything from Amazon these days, we used to get food and litter from Chewy though.

We're now getting our litter from the grocery store. And it's their brand of litter and it works well.

On 4/21/2024 at 4:23 PM, Soulwatcher said:

We're now getting our litter from the grocery store. And it's their brand of litter and it works well.

Gizmo is very picky when it comes to litter so we have to get the kind that's gentle on his paws. He never liked the lightweight cat litter for some reason lol, so I don't think he'd be happy if we switched to the store brand. Mochi isn't picky when it comes to litter though.

45 minutes ago, Ravenfreak said:

Gizmo is very picky when it comes to litter so we have to get the kind that's gentle on his paws. He never liked the lightweight cat litter for some reason lol, so I don't think he'd be happy if we switched to the store brand. Mochi isn't picky when it comes to litter though.

I was really worried about switching out Alice and Missy's litter, I was afraid that they wouldn't use it. But thank goodness they didn't have any problems switching over.

A few years ago, the last time I had two puppies and later young dogs, and I bought them the cheapest discount stuff on Food City, a local grocery chain.  Anyway, I regret buying them cheap stuff, but they did like it.   Well, times were very rough then. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Jason said:

I regret buying them cheap stuff, but they did like it.   Well, times were very rough then. 

You did the best you could do for them and no one could ask for more. I would like to buy our girls the $90 a bag cat food. But I can't afford it and I buy the best food that I can afford.