Last tv show that you watched?

Cpvr

What was the last tv show that you watched? What was the tv show that you watched about? 

The last tv show that I watched was Fbi Most wanted ‘s episode 3 from the third season. It’s a tv show where they go after the most wanted criminals. 

What about you? What was the last show that you watched?

• Like 1

My wife (Toletia) and I just got done watching 48hrs, which is a crime show about real life murders and the police solving them. The last episode was about a school teacher who killed his wife, and in the end he was convicted and sentence to life plus 3 years. I highly recommend watching it If you like real life crime shows.

• Like 1

On 3/20/2024 at 3:43 PM, Soulwatcher said:

My wife (Toletia) and I just got done watching 48hrs, which is a crime show about real life murders and the police solving them. The last episode was about a school teacher who killed his wife, and in the end he was convicted and sentence to life plus 3 years. I highly recommend watching it If you like real life crime shows.

I like watching 48 hours. I also like watching On patrol live. It’s similar to the old cops show. They record police stops live as it happens. 

I finished watching episode 7 of Fbi most wanted’s third season last night.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/25/2024 at 6:41 PM, Cpvr said:

I like watching 48 hours. I also like watching On patrol live. It’s similar to the old cops show. They record police stops live as it happens. 

I finished watching episode 7 of Fbi most wanted’s third season last night.

Are you watching the whole series in order?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Toletia said:

Are you watching the whole series in order?

Yes, I haven’t skipped an episode yet. I’ve watched all the episodes in order from season 1-3.

• Like 1

On 4/7/2024 at 7:04 PM, Soulwatcher said:

My wife (Toleita) and I just watched the latest episode of Fire Country. Talk about intense, it has Toletia on edge every episode, lol. 🤣 I can't wait until next Friday's episode.

I’ll be watching this sometime this week! Can’t wait to check it out. 

The last show that I watched was the newest episode of Chicago fire. 

• Like 2

I watch very little TV and the last show I watched was Duck Dynasty probably, but it might have been The Rifleman.   I like those country-based shows like that.  Anyway, another show I used to like to watch is Highway to Heaven.  

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Jason said:

I watch very little TV and the last show I watched was Duck Dynasty probably, but it might have been The Rifleman.   I like those country-based shows like that.  Anyway, another show I used to like to watch is Highway to Heaven.  

Good shows!!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Soulwatcher said:

How do you like the show so far? My wife and I love the show.

The last TV show I watched was 48 hours.

I’m loving it so far. It’s a good show. I plan on watching the entire first season this week.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Cpvr said:

I plan on watching the entire first season this week.

That's what my wife and I did over the winter, we watched the entire first season and had to wait for the second season to start. And now we have to wait a week between episodes, and it sucks, lol.🤣 My wife said that this is the last show we watch that we have to wait a week in between episodes.

6 hours ago, Soulwatcher said:

That's what my wife and I did over the winter, we watched the entire first season and had to wait for the second season to start. And now we have to wait a week between episodes, and it sucks, lol.🤣 My wife said that this is the last show we watch that we have to wait a week in between episodes.

I have a habit of binge watching shows that I really like🤣Then i get mad at myself if I gotta wait along time for new episodes to come out. Do they take breaks between episodes? The chicago shows do that a lot and there’s some weeks where they won’t air a new episode for 2-3 weeks.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Cpvr said:

I have a habit of binge watching shows that I really like🤣Then i get mad at myself if I gotta wait along time for new episodes to come out. Do they take breaks between episodes? The chicago shows do that a lot and there’s some weeks where they won’t air a new episode for 2-3 weeks.

They did take a break for the college basketball championships. But they resumed the new episodes after they were over.

• Like 1

On 4/11/2024 at 10:31 PM, Soulwatcher said:

They did take a break for the college basketball championships. But they resumed the new episodes after they were over.

Thank you for letting me know! I’m on episode 4 so far of Fire country. I’m really enjoying it. I wish i started watching it sooner, lol!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Cpvr said:

Thank you for letting me know! I’m on episode 4 so far of Fire country. I’m really enjoying it. I wish i started watching it sooner, lol!

I was a little hesitant to watch it at first. I was watching  L.A. Fire and Rescue, a real-life drama and FireCountry is a TV show. And both TV shows were out at the same time. So I chose to watch L.A. Fire And Rescue over Firecountry. But I am happy we started watching Fire Country I love that TV show

P.S. The last TV show I watched was "Killer USA".

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Soulwatcher said:

I was a little hesitant to watch it at first. I was watching  L.A. Fire and Rescue, a real-life drama and FireCountry is a TV show. And both TV shows were out at the same time. So I chose to watch L.A. Fire And Rescue over Firecountry. But I am happy we started watching Fire Country I love that TV show

P.S. The last TV show I watched was "Killer USA".

I’ve watched an episode or two of La fire and rescue. I didn’t like it that much for some reason. I like live cop shows better than live fire shows i guess smh. My mom didn’t really like La fire and rescue either but she loves watching chicago fire and Fire country. Have you ever seen the show 911? I like that one too.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Soulwatcher said:

No, I have not, is it a real-life drama or a TV show? My wife and I are always open to new TV shows.

It’s a tv show and it follows the lives of first responders from Los Angeles; paramedics, cops & firefighters all in one show. There’s also a spin off called 9-1-1 lonestar. 

Edited by Cpvr
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cpvr said:

It’s a tv show and it follows the lives of first responders from Los Angeles; paramedics, cops & firefighters all in one show. There’s also a spin off called 9-1-1 lonestar. 

The TV show sounds awesome what day and time is it on? I will make sure to record it this week so we can watch it.