Last tv show that you watched?

Cpvr

6 minutes ago, Soulwatcher said:

The TV show sounds awesome what day and time is it on? I will make sure to record it this week so we can watch it. 

It airs on abc on Thursdays at 8pm but there’s re-runs on the Usa network. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Soulwatcher said:

Ok, thank you I am going to set it to record right now. 😀

You’re welcome! I just finished watching episode 5 of fire country. That was a good episode. Let me know what your thoughts are on 911 after you watch it! 😃

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Cpvr said:

You’re welcome! I just finished watching episode 5 of fire country. That was a good episode. Let me know what your thoughts are on 911 after you watch it! 😃

Ok, I will let you know for sure, If I like it I am going to get the seasons I missed from the library network.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Soulwatcher said:

My wife and I watched Blue Bolls, Everybody Loves Raymond, & 48hrs today. It was an eventful TV day.

It was a big tv day for me yesterday as well. I watched a couple of episodes of Fire country and finished watching another episode of Fbi: most wanted along with an episode of 1923. I also watched a movie.😃

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Cpvr said:

It was a big tv day for me yesterday as well. I watched a couple of episodes of Fire country and finished watching another episode of Fbi: most wanted along with an episode of 1923. I also watched a movie.😃

WOW, sounds like you were super busy, my wife and I are going to be watching crime shows today. Which I LOVE, but she is starting to get burned out on them.

On 4/17/2024 at 1:56 PM, Soulwatcher said:

WOW, sounds like you were super busy, my wife and I are going to be watching crime shows today. Which I LOVE, but she is starting to get burned out on them.

I didn’t watch as much today, but I just finished watching episode 9 of Fire country. I love watching crime shows too! There’s so many different ones out there. I got burned out on watching Law and order: svu along time ago & I still haven’t watched a new episode ever since smh.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cpvr said:

I didn’t watch as much today, but I just finished watching episode 9 of Fire country. I love watching crime shows too! There’s so many different ones out there. I got burned out on watching Law and order: svu along time ago & I still haven’t watched a new episode ever since smh.

How are you liking Fire Country episode 9 is almost halfway through the first season. Season 2 keeps getting better and better.

3 minutes ago, Soulwatcher said:

How are you liking Fire Country episode 9 is almost halfway through the first season. Season 2 keeps getting better and better.

I’m loving it so far. Episode 8 was pretty hectic though as was 9.  The season gets better and better with each episode!

• Like 1

On 4/14/2024 at 11:30 PM, Cpvr said:

Let me know what your thoughts are on 911 after you watch it! 😃

We watched 911 today and it's a funny show and we loved it. So I rented the first season from the library. I can't wait for it to come in. We are going to binge-watch it. 😎

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Soulwatcher said:

We watched 911 today and it's a funny show and we loved it. So I rented the first season from the library. I can't wait for it to come in. We are going to binge-watch it. 😎

I’m glad that you liked it! It’s one of mom’s favorite shows too.

I’ve been busy watching Fire country, but I’m watching fbi most wanted today. I just watched episode 11 from season 3.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cpvr said:

I’m glad that you liked it! It’s one of mom’s favorite shows too.

I’ve been busy watching Fire country, but I’m watching fbi most wanted today. I just watched episode 11 from season 3.

I have been watching Scooby Doo every time my grandson eats lol. 🤣 Other than that I have not had a chance to watch TV today because he spent the night tonight, I need to go to bed soon because he wakes up at 6am lol.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Soulwatcher said:

I have been watching Scooby Doo every time my grandson eats lol. 🤣 Other than that I have not had a chance to watch TV today because he spent the night tonight, I need to go to bed soon because he wakes up at 6am lol.

I haven’t watched scooby doo in ages! It was one of my favorite shows when I was growing up. I just finished watching episode 12 of fire country. Now I’m starting episode 13. Did you get to watch anything today?

17 minutes ago, Cpvr said:

I haven’t watched scooby doo in ages! It was one of my favorite shows when I was growing up. I just finished watching episode 12 of fire country. Now I’m starting episode 13. Did you get to watch anything today?

I got to watch more Scooby Doo lol. The kids just left 1.5 hrs ago and I have to catch up on my forum and other websites. Then I am going to wind down and watch some TV with my wife.

• Like 1

I recently watched an episode of Chucky, the tv series. The episode that I watched was “Death by Misadventure”.

On 4/21/2024 at 7:01 PM, Soulwatcher said:

I got to watch more Scooby Doo lol. The kids just left 1.5 hrs ago and I have to catch up on my forum and other websites. Then I am going to wind down and watch some TV with my wife.

Nice! Did you watch the old scooby doo shows or the newer ones?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cpvr said:

I recently watched an episode of Chucky, the tv series. The episode that I watched was “Death by Misadventure”.

Nice! Did you watch the old scooby doo shows or the newer ones?

It was Scooby-Doo and Guess Who, he is over again today and we watched more Scooby Doo and we also watched Knuckles on Parmount+ and I didn't like the first episode. I think it sucked and I hope it gets better because I am severely disappointed. 

4 hours ago, Soulwatcher said:

It was Scooby-Doo and Guess Who, he is over again today and we watched more Scooby Doo and we also watched Knuckles on Parmount+ and I didn't like the first episode. I think it sucked and I hope it gets better because I am severely disappointed. 

Ahh! I saw a preview of Knuckles, but I haven’t watched it yet.

The last thing that I watched was Fbi Most wanted’s episode “El Pincho”.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Cpvr said:

The last thing that I watched was Fbi Most wanted’s episode “El Pincho”.

Nice, how is the FBI Most wanted? I just got Season 1 of 9-1-1 yesterday. But we have been busy and have not had a chance to watch it. We are looking forward to watching season 1. 😎

4 minutes ago, Soulwatcher said:

Nice, how is the FBI Most wanted? I just got Season 1 of 9-1-1 yesterday. But we have been busy and have not had a chance to watch it. We are looking forward to watching season 1. 😎

It’s pretty good. It’s one of my favorite shows right now. I’m on season 3(episode 13). There’s only 4 seasons though. I’ve been going back and forth watching Fire country too.

You’ll have a good time watching it. There’s a lot of nice episodes.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cpvr said:

It’s pretty good. It’s one of my favorite shows right now. I’m on season 3(episode 13). There’s only 4 seasons though. I’ve been going back and forth watching Fire country too.

You’ll have a good time watching it. There’s a lot of nice episodes.

Ok, thank you I will put it on my save for later list in the library network.