How many pets are in your household?

Soulwatcher

My wife (Toletia) and I live in a small one-bedroom apartment, and we're only allowed 2 pets under 20 pounds. And we have 2 cats, Alice who is 13 years old and Missy who is 7 years old. So we only have the 2 cats, we're not even allowed to have a fish tank or bird. And to be honest, Alice and Missy are more than enough pets for us. They need a lot of attention unless they are sleeping, lol. 🤣 How about you? How many pets are in your household?

• Like 1

We currently only have one pet in our household, a dog, but my baby sister has two cats. We had her two cats for two weeks about a month ago when she went on vacation with her fiance. They were a joy to have around for two weeks.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cpvr said:

We currently only have one pet in our household, a dog, but my baby sister has two cats. We had her two cats for two weeks about a month ago when she went on vacation with her fiance. They were a joy to have around for two weeks.

Awwww...... that's nice of you to take care of your sisters cats.  My wife and I took care of her friend's cat for 3+ months over the summer. We went to her house every other day and changed her food and water and played with her for a couple of hours.

P.S. People like you make the world a better place for all felines. I

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Soulwatcher said:

Awwww...... that's nice of you to take care of your sisters cats.  My wife and I took care of her friend's cat for 3+ months over the summer. We went to her house every other day and changed her food and water and played with her for a couple of hours.

P.S. People like you make the world a better place for all felines. I

Thank you! I need to go to my sister’s house and visit them soon. I miss them. Here’s Luna just observing us while we were in the kitchen. 😄

IMG_7952.jpeg

This was one of her favorite hang out spots when she was with us.

Edited by Cpvr
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Cpvr said:

Thank you! I need to go to my sister’s house and visit them soon. I miss them. Here’s Luna just observing us while we were in the kitchen. 😄

IMG_7952.jpeg

Awwww.... Luna is such a pretty cat, and she looks like she is a good girl. Thank you for sharing her photo with us.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Soulwatcher said:

Awwww.... Luna is such a pretty cat, and she looks like she is a good girl. Thank you for sharing her photo with us.

Thank you! I’ll share more pictures of Luna and her brother Astro soon. I’ll have to get some from my baby sister. I thought I had one of Astro when he climbed the top of our kitchen cabinet but I can’t find it on my phone smh. Luna is about 2-3 months older than Astro. You’re welcome! 😄

• Like 1

We have 5 pets. There's 4 cats and 1 dog. They are family to us and we love them more then anyone could or would ever know. My cats names are Noah, Caroline, Clark, Kent and my dog is named Teddy which is a name my mom chose since it's a poodle.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TopSilver said:

We have 5 pets. There's 4 cats and 1 dog. They are family to us and we love them more then anyone could or would ever know

My wife (Toletia) and I consider Alice and Missy to be our daughters. We don't consider them as pets, and like you, we love them more than anyone will ever know. I would be lost without our cats.

On 3/14/2024 at 2:39 AM, Cpvr said:

IMG_7952.jpeg

Aww she's adorable! And I love their names 😽

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

I currently have two cats, Gizmo and Mochi. My in laws have a chihuahua named Maya who stays upstairs. She's very territorial, and doesn't get along with my cats at all. When we lived in our previous house, we would have to keep Gizmo and Maya away from each other and Gizmo would only get to go out and explore the rest of the house when Maya was put up in my inlaw's bedroom.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Ravenfreak said:

I currently have two cats, Gizmo and Mochi. My in laws have a chihuahua named Maya who stays upstairs. She's very territorial, and doesn't get along with my cats at all. When we lived in our previous house, we would have to keep Gizmo and Maya away from each other and Gizmo would only get to go out and explore the rest of the house when Maya was put up in my inlaw's bedroom.

My dog cookie is also a  chihuahua. She’s very attached and if you step outside or anything without her, she’ll howl like a wolf if she can’t see you.

5 hours ago, Ravenfreak said:

Oh WOW, some dogs are very territorial and don't want any other animals in their space. Thankfully our girls are not like that or our kids wouldn't be able to bring their dog over.