Go-to comfort food?

Cpvr

My favorite are BBQ potato chips. Better Made brand, specifically. They're a company from Michigan so idk how far out they go. But I love them. Oh, and cake! My favorite thing on earth is cake with buttercream frosting! I don't have either comfort food very often. I guess they're more of a treat.

• Like 1

There is nothing better in this world than a Pizza and breadsticks and a 2 liter of coke. That is my go-to comfort food and I will never drink another pop as long as I live. So at best, I can have pizza and breadsticks.

On 5/7/2024 at 8:55 AM, Toletia said:

My favorite are BBQ potato chips. Better Made brand, specifically. They're a company from Michigan so idk how far out they go. But I love them. Oh, and cake! My favorite thing on earth is cake with buttercream frosting! I don't have either comfort food very often. I guess they're more of a treat.

Ice cream cake is another one of my comfort foods. Especially the ones with the chocolate crunchies at the bottom.

1 hour ago, Soulwatcher said:

Peanut M&Ms are my favorite, but I can't eat them any more because my grandson is allergic to Peanuts.

These m&ms have been my favorite for years. Snickers are also good. I like almond joy’s too.

• Like 1

On 5/11/2024 at 1:01 AM, Progrumz said:

For comfort, I usually default to sweet food like chocolate, candy, or ice cream. Unfortunately, I tend to end up eating more of them than I probably should, especially chocolate. XD

Same here lol. Or my chips. It's hard to stop 😂

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Progrumz said:

What kinds of chips do you like to eat? My teeth often hurt, so I sometimes avoid chips. When I do eat them, though, I like sour cream and cheddar Ruffles.

Cheddar ruffles and sour cream are my favorite. Cool ranch doritos are good too. Sour cream pringles are my go-to chips as well & the orange pringles.

I also like Kettle cooked jalapeno chips.

• Like 1