When was the last time you upgraded your phone?

Soulwatcher

My phone is 2 years old and it's almost paid off. I usually get a new phone every 2 years but this time I am going to hold out. I used to play video games on my phone. But now that I am not playing video games anymore there is no need to up right away.  How about you? When was the last time you upgraded your phone?

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Soulwatcher said:

Very nice that was a huge upgrade, Do you plan on upgrading anytime soon?

No, but I’ll probably upgrade sometime next year. I’m pretty happy with my current phone.😃

• Like 1

I don't update my phone that often. The last time I got a new phone was back in 2021 and it was a iPhone XR. I don't have too many issues with my phone so I don't feel the need to upgrade. The only game I mainly play on it is Pokemon Go. I did get a emulator called Delta the other day though and have been playing through a Pokemon Crystal Rom hack.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ravenfreak said:

I did get a emulator called Delta the other day though

How do you like the emulator, does it work well with your phone? I have never tried an emulator with my phone, but my wife has tried an emulator on her old phone.

So, my phone just got upgraded, thank you honey❣️ I went from a Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra to a Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra. Greg has kind of "encouraged" me to upgrade through the years, otherwise I would probably have an outdated phone lol. I really do like this phone though. I didn't like the S21. Probably because it was too big of a jump, but after having it for 3 years I'm used to these things now lol. This one has tons of storage and RAM. I play Minecraft on it with our 6 year old grandson every day and it's crazy fast. And the camera is out of this world!!! My S21 would no longer charge or I'd still be on it. I'm getting a wireless charger for this one next week. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Toletia said:

So, my phone just got upgraded, thank you honey❣️ I went from a Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra to a Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra. Greg has kind of "encouraged" me to upgrade through the years, otherwise I would probably have an outdated phone lol. I really do like this phone though. I didn't like the S21. Probably because it was too big of a jump, but after having it for 3 years I'm used to these things now lol. This one has tons of storage and RAM. I play Minecraft on it with our 6 year old grandson every day and it's crazy fast. And the camera is out of this world!!! My S21 would no longer charge or I'd still be on it. I'm getting a wireless charger for this one next week. 

You are welcome beautiful I am glad that you are enjoying your new phone. ❤️

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Toletia said:

Nice! Congratulations on the upgrade of your phone. 😃How much ram does the new one have compared to the old one?

• Like 2