Does your cat meow a lot?

Soulwatcher

One of my cats called Morris never meows, I've only heard him do it once before and that was before he brought up a furball! My other cat Milton mewos for attention a lot. He's a big softy!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Soulwatcher said:

Awwwww...... what nice cat names, I know boy cats are more lovers than girl cats. Do they like to give lots of love, by sitting on your lap and purring, etc?

Yeah they both do, they even get a bit annoyed with each other when one is getting attention and the other isn't! I have to try and give them the same amount of time.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Demon_skeith said:

My buddy has two cats, one barely meows, the other will meow if he is being ignored.

Awwwwww.... too cute, is it a boy or a girl? Boy cats seem to be more of a lover than girl cats and they want more attention. 

6 hours ago, Elseb said:

Yeah they both do, they even get a bit annoyed with each other when one is getting attention and the other isn't! I have to try and give them the same amount of time.

Awwww..... that's how my daughter's boy cats act, they both want attention at the same time and they both want to sit on my lap whenever my wife and I go for a visit.

Gizmo is a very vocal cat. Sometimes he will go in the other room and meow at the bathroom door even though no one is in it. I don't keep the bathroom door open since I'm afraid he'll walk into the shower and drink the water plus Mochi tries to jump in the toilet. Mochi doesn't meow much, he squeaks a bit here and there when there's a door shut. He chirps sometimes when he has the zoomies too!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Soulwatcher said:

Awwwwww.... too cute, is it a boy or a girl? Boy cats seem to be more of a lover than girl cats and they want more attention. 

I believe girl, and has taken a liking to my lap of late when I go over for game night:

liz.thumb.jpg.b6fc5271b3bf722779c4737f9acd454b.jpg

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Ravenfreak said:

Gizmo is a very vocal cat.

Gizmo sounds like such a cool cat from all the things you have posted on here.

12 hours ago, Ravenfreak said:

I don't keep the bathroom door open since I'm afraid he'll walk into the shower and drink the water plus Mochi tries to jump in the toilet.

LOL, I've never seen a cat jump in the toilet before, but Missy likes to watch the toilet flush (clean water of course) her little head goes round and round watching the water go down lol.

12 hours ago, Demon_skeith said:

That cat will legit start to meow at me if I do no offer my lap most nights when over lol.

Awwwwwwww.... She likes you and seems like a very loving cat. I would pay Alice and Missy to want on my lap on their own lol. I have to pick them up and put them on my lap lol. 🤣