Laser play with cats

7 hours ago, Demon_skeith said:

Do you use a laser pointer to play with your cats? Most seem to love chasing the red dot around.

We used to use a laser pointer on Alice and Missy. And then they both just started sitting there watching it move and not chasing it. So we don't use it anymore.

33 minutes ago, TopSilver said:

We used to play with that cats with a laser once in a while. I remember it but we since threw it away. I don't have a laser pointer anymore.

Did they all play with it at once or did they take turns playing with the laser light? When we had Alice and no Missy, Alice would play with the laser light every night. But Alice just stares at it now that we have Missy. And Missy just stares at it too LOL. 🤣 So I don't even get it out anymore.

On 4/17/2024 at 2:31 PM, Soulwatcher said:

We used to use a laser pointer on Alice and Missy. And then they both just started sitting there watching it move and not chasing it. So we don't use it anymore.

Yeaaaaah same thing happened with ours and then it stopped working after like a month! Haven't tried since.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Elseb said:

Yeaaaaah same thing happened with ours and then it stopped working after like a month! Haven't tried since.

Good to know that it's not just our girls. I bet it's because they can't catch it so they give up.