Do you have any other pets besides cats?

Soulwatcher

4 hours ago, Cpvr said:

I have a dog that’s about a year old and she’s a female. We’ve had her since she was about a month old.

Nice, I love dogs. I had two dogs when I was a kid. However the day I brought home my first cat I was in love with cats. Not to mention most apartments will not let you have a dog.

P.S. What's your dog's name?

On 3/11/2024 at 6:26 PM, Soulwatcher said:

Awwwww... what a nice name. I have a grand dog that thinks she is human. She wants to sit right next to me on the couch when I visit, lol.  🤣

That’s funny! Cookie always wants to know what’s going’s on. Like when my mom and I are outside, she moves the blinds around on the patio door just to see what we’re doing. Even though she’s outside with us basically all the time. She’s a full breed chihuahua.

Edited by Cpvr

On 3/11/2024 at 7:55 PM, Soulwatcher said:

Oh wow, those are beautiful dogs, what are their names?

Ace, and Bambi.

I named Ace, and I got Bambi when she was about 2 years old. I had her for 2 years, Ace is her puppy, and she was born January 2023.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I don't have any pets at the moment.  However, I have had dogs in addition to cats and also chickens (4-H project in 6th grade).  I wanted to own horses and cows as a child, but it never came to be, but my dad did own a lot of quail. 

• Like 2