Meet Gizmo!

gizmo.jpg.bb270f79a863be2aea86528a1167436f.jpg

Gizmo is a 16 year old Maine Coon mix who loves pets, and of course food! He's a lazy cat who has never really been much of a hunter, but my wife and I love him anyway. She got him shortly after she graduated high school back in 2008. He's very friendly!

Edited by Ravenfreak
  • Like 3

40 minutes ago, Ravenfreak said:

Gizmo is a 16 year old Maine Coon mix who loves pets, and of course food! He's a lazy cat who has never really been much of a hunter, but my wife and I love him anyway. She got him shortly after she graduated high school back in 2008. He's very friendly!

What a beautiful cat! How much does he weigh? Does he like to play? I have always wanted a Maine Coon, but my apartment restricts pets to 20 pounds or less.

It's awesome that he loves pets, our girls are take it or leave it for pets. I can get away with petting them for up to 5 minutes, and then they want to go lol.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Ravenfreak said:

What a beauty!! I can't wait to hear details about him! And see pics of Mochi!! 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Sadly today Gizmo crossed the rainbow bridge. 😞 He passed away this morning. He was 16 years old, we got him cremated and won't get his ashes back for a few weeks. He was a very sweet cat, very vocal at that too. He was more fond of my wife than myself, so we would call him a mama's boy. RIP to my big floof ball.

21 hours ago, Soulwatcher said:

@Ravenfreak I am so sorry for your loss you and your wife gave him a wonderful home and life. please let me know if I can do anything for you and know I am here for you to talk to on the forum. pm, email, or instant messenger just let me know.

Thank you it really means a lot. He was a good boy, we gave him the best life he could ever have. We are remembering all the quirky things he would do.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ravenfreak said:

We got Gizmo's ashes yesterday. We're going to print off a good picture of him and add it to the front of the urn. Both my wife and I are doing a bit better. Gizmo visited me in a dream the other night so that was nice.

Awwwww... I'm glad you guys are doing better.  And I'm happy you guys got his ashes back. And putting a picture of him on the urn sounds nice.  And I am happy that he visited you in your dream.