Favorite foods?

Cpvr

I really only have one favorite food, and that is Pizza with green pepper and onion. I am pretty sure it's been 6 months or so since I had Pizza, and that's going to be the last time that I have Pizza. Because I put myself on a strict diet, and my wife can whip up some very tasty whole food plant based meals that are super good for you. And now I don't crave Pizza anymore.

@Soulwatcher I like pizza with green pepper and onion depending on where its from though. I like pepperoni on my pizza too. What was your favorite pizza spot when you ate pizza? I also like eating tacos or quezidillas especially with some good green sauce or red sauce. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cpvr said:

@Soulwatcher I like pizza with green pepper and onion depending on where its from though. I like pepperoni on my pizza too. What was your favorite pizza spot when you ate pizza? I also like eating tacos or quezidillas especially with some good green sauce or red sauce. 

It's a local pizza place by my old house that was voted one of the best pizza places in Michigan. I also like pepperoni on my pizza as well.

My wife (Toletia) makes some excellent whole food plant based tacos, that are super tasty. And my favorite quesadillas are from "The Rainforest Café" but they might have changed them being that I have not been to one in the last 10+ years.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Soulwatcher said:

It's a local pizza place by my old house that was voted one of the best pizza places in Michigan. I also like pepperoni on my pizza as well.

My wife (Toletia) makes some excellent whole food plant based tacos, that are super tasty. And my favorite quesadillas are from "The Rainforest Café" but they might have changed them being that I have not been to one in the last 10+ years.

I’ll have to try a whole food plant based taco one of these days! I never had one before. In the past, What type of meat did you usually get in your quesadillas? I usually go with fajitas or chicken. I also like cheese quezadillas, but I prefer meat based ones lol

45 minutes ago, Cpvr said:

I’ll have to try a whole food plant based taco one of these days! I never had one before. In the past, What type of meat did you usually get in your quesadillas? I usually go with fajitas or chicken. I also like cheese quezadillas, but I prefer meat based ones lol

I would get chicken quesadillas, I could eat them all day every day lol. 🤣 Except they are no good for you.