How high does your cats go?

6 hours ago, Demon_skeith said:

Did have my pal's cat jump onto the table once, shame the cat mistook my notepad that was hanging off the ledge of a safe place to land, it was not safe lol.

For what ever reason I think all cats like to lay on paper. My old cat Buster used to lay on my cousin's strategy guides and make him cry lol.

15 minutes ago, Lee said:

My cats are pretty terrible at landing! They can jump high but can’t land for toffee 😂

Alice and Missy are pretty good at landing. One time in our old apartment, the cat tree had the high posts on it. Missy was all the way up on top and my wife (Toletia) broke a dish. And Missy FLEW in the air off of the top post and landed hard and hurt her back. I was so scared that it was going to be something major. So we took her to the vet and $280 latter she sprained her back and all she needed was rest, and she made a full recovery. After that, we took the top posts off of the cat tree, and it's never happened again.

Ouch! Luna once was Walking along a fence panel and she fell off and tried to stop herself by grabbing hold. She ripped all her claws out of her paws. She also made a full recovery. She has been in some incidents! 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Lee said:

Ouch! Luna once was Walking along a fence panel and she fell off and tried to stop herself by grabbing hold. She ripped all her claws out of her paws. She also made a full recovery. She has been in some incidents! 

Oh, wow Lee that's crazy, I can only imagine the pain she must have been in getting her claws ripped out. I am glad she made a full recovery.😾

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/8/2024 at 11:23 PM, TopSilver said:

My cats can jump super high. They climb the cabinets all the way above our fridge and just lay there.

I don't know how true it is, but I was told cats like to climb high places and lie down because it makes them feel more secure.