Does your cat ever get into trouble?

Soulwatcher

Our girls are pretty good, but every once in a while they decide that they want to get into something. And I have to raise my voice, and they stop in their tracks and run away, lol. 🤣 How about you? Does your cat ever get into trouble?

P.S. I have a very loud voice, lol.🤣

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Demon_skeith said:

Can a cat always be good? Seems like even when innocent, they are planning something evil lol.

For the most part, our girls are good girls. But they do have a mischievous side to them as well, lol. 🤣

• Like 1

We have to sometimes keep them in line when they get on the table by simply telling them to get off the table. That's one thing my mom has to get on them for. But my cats are my babies and we don't need to discipline them at all because they always do good.

• Like 2

On 3/25/2024 at 8:06 PM, TopSilver said:

We have to sometimes keep them in line when they get on the table by simply telling them to get off the table.

Alice is good for getting on my grandson's desk, we always have to tell her to get off the desk.

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...

Mochi is a little brat most of the time lol, but he's a kitten so it's understandable. Gizmo gets in trouble sometimes, but it's rare that he does these days. When he was younger and my wife and I lived in a apartment, he ran outside once. (So did our cat named Baby who is no longer with us...) Mochi loves to jump on the entertainment center and claw at our tv. :S He also likes to jump on my computer desk, I have to keep an eye on him since he likes to chew on cords. x_x

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Ravenfreak said:

have to keep an eye on him since he likes to chew on cords

Oh no not chewing on cords, I feel for you. I had 4 cats about 11 years ago and they liked to chew cords. And they chewed the cords on my brand-new PS3 that was 1 day old lol. 🤣 It's funny now but it wasn't so funny back then.